Your information is 100% secured
Do your countertop look boring and dull? Decorate them with this unique and stylish White Marble Contact Paper for Countertops. This high-quality contact paper is designed to mimic the look and feel of real marble, with a realistic pattern and texture that will add elegance and sophistication to any space.
- Color: White
- Weight: 11.25 Ounces
- Coverage: 14.5 sq ft
- Package Contains: One wallpaper roll
About The Product:
- Roll Size: This size of waterproof marble contact paper roll is 17.7 X 118 inches, and covers 14.5 square feet.
- Features: This white marble countertop contact paper is made of vinyl, which is more environmentally friendly. It is self-adhesive, waterproof, peel-and-stick, removable, repositionable durable, and easy to clean. No sticky residue left, and no damage to the surface.
- Application: White marble wallpaper is ideal for any flat and smooth surface. It can be used on a smooth, dry, and clean surface. such as a classroom, dormitory, apartment, laundry room, cubicle, playroom, living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. Perfect for cabinets, countertops, tables, closets, storage shelves, dresser drawers, handicrafts, nightstands, bookcases, shelves, doors, christmas decorations, and even walls.
- Prepare for a total home makeover. Gather all necessary tools: glue (for the traditional option), brush, roller, spatula, ruler, knife, towels
- Clean the walls and ensure there are no rough edges or wet stains. Remove any wall hangings and other accessories in the vicinity
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern with how you would like your wall to look.
- According to the width of the wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall for equal distribution and clean application.
- Brush the glue or peel off the back slip on the back of each wallpaper panel and mark the order on it.
- Stick to the wall, use a knife to cut off the excess, then wipe off the overflowing glue with a towel
- When pasting the second panel, carefully match the wallpaper pattern. Cut off the excess with a ruler and a knife.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess around the areas you don’t need.
- Close the doors and windows and let your wallpaper dry for at least 24 - 48 hours
- Put your wall hangings and other accessories back up to complete your space! Your beautiful new wallpaper is now ready to be shown off.