Your information is 100% secured
Does your house look gloomy and you are looking for ways to give it an oomph factor? Then the Faux Board And Batten Peel And Stick Wallpaper are made just for you. The unique design keeps your walls looking elegant and brightens your house. The peel-and-stick backing means that installation is a breeze, simply peel off the backing and stick the wallpaper to your wall. No glue or paste is needed, and the wallpaper can be easily removed without leaving any residue.
- Roll Length: 20.5 inch x 18 feet
- Weight: 1.8 Pounds
- Flat, smooth printed vinyl wallpaper roll perfect for transforming the look of smooth, non-textured walls, stairs, and furniture surfaces. Indoor Use Only
- Ready to use, peel and stick to apply- no water, no mess, no sticky residue
- DIY-friendly sticks to any smooth, flat, non-textured surface
- Package Contains: One Wallpaper Roll
- Prepare for a total home makeover. Gather all necessary tools: glue (for the traditional option), brush, roller, spatula, ruler, knife, towels
- Clean the walls and ensure there are no rough edges or wet stains. Remove any wall hangings and other accessories in the vicinity
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern with how you would like your wall to look.
- According to the width of the wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall for equal distribution and clean application.
- Brush the glue or peel off the back slip on the back of each wallpaper panel and mark the order on it.
- Stick to the wall, use a knife to cut off the excess, then wipe off the overflowing glue with a towel
- When pasting the second panel, carefully match the wallpaper pattern. Cut off the excess with a ruler and a knife.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess around the areas you don’t need.
- Close the doors and windows and let your wallpaper dry for at least 24 - 48 hours
- Put your wall hangings and other accessories back up to complete your space! Your beautiful new wallpaper is now ready to be shown off.