Chicago Peel & Stick Wallpaper
Looking for making your kid's wall even more unique and playful? Add these Chicago Peel & Stick Wallpaper to your kid's room and see their reactions. This removable wallpaper features a stunning design of planes and hot air balloons. It's perfect for a living room, bedroom, or even a home office to give it a unique and stylish look.
- Detailed Instruction is Included in the box
- Eco-friendly Non-toxic INK, safe for Kids
- Lasts for many years
- Not Affected by Water and Humidity, Ripstop
- Peel and Stick High-Quality Paper
- Washable and Not Flammable
About The Product:
- Color- Brown/Tan
- Material- Vinyl
- Texture- Smooth
- Prepare for a total home makeover. Gather all necessary tools: glue (for the traditional option), brush, roller, spatula, ruler, knife, towels
- Clean the walls and ensure there are no rough edges or wet stains. Remove any wall hangings and other accessories in the vicinity
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern with how you would like your wall to look.
- According to the width of the wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall for equal distribution and clean application.
- Brush the glue or peel off the back slip on the back of each wallpaper panel and mark the order on it.
- Stick to the wall, use a knife to cut off the excess, then wipe off the overflowing glue with a towel
- When pasting the second panel, carefully match the wallpaper pattern. Cut off the excess with a ruler and a knife.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess around the areas you don’t need.
- Close the doors and windows and let your wallpaper dry for at least 24 - 48 hours
- Put your wall hangings and other accessories back up to complete your space! Your beautiful new wallpaper is now ready to be shown off.