Bengal Tiger Wallpaper
Bring in the powerful energy of Bengal tigers with the Bengal Tiger Wallpaper. The wallpaper features a high-resolution image of a majestic Bengal tiger, with its striking orange fur and black stripes standing out against a natural jungle background. The wallpaper is made of durable, easy-to-clean, ensuring that it will look great for years to come.
- A 24-inch vertical repeat of the design
- 24 inches wide and available in lengths of 1 foot, 3, 6, 9, or 12 feet
- Eco-friendly, Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, formaldehyde-, phthalate, and PVC-free
- To install, simply soak in water and apply
- Subtle sheen
- Easily removable making it the perfect wallpaper for renters, creating an accent wall, or a temporary art installation
- Package Contains: One wallpaper roll
- Prepare for a total home makeover. Gather all necessary tools: glue (for the traditional option), brush, roller, spatula, ruler, knife, towels
- Clean the walls and ensure there are no rough edges or wet stains. Remove any wall hangings and other accessories in the vicinity
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern with how you would like your wall to look.
- According to the width of the wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall for equal distribution and clean application.
- Brush the glue or peel off the back slip on the back of each wallpaper panel and mark the order on it.
- Stick to the wall, use a knife to cut off the excess, then wipe off the overflowing glue with a towel
- When pasting the second panel, carefully match the wallpaper pattern. Cut off the excess with a ruler and a knife.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess around the areas you don’t need.
- Close the doors and windows and let your wallpaper dry for at least 24 - 48 hours
- Put your wall hangings and other accessories back up to complete your space! Your beautiful new wallpaper is now ready to be shown off.