Your information is 100% secured
Transform any room into an artful haven with our Handmade Artistic Peel And Stick Wallpaper. Crafted using water-based inks and eco-friendly materials, this Temporary, Peel and Stick Wallpaper offers easy, mess-free application and can be reused multiple times.
- Materials: water-activated adhesive backing, PVC-free, water-based inks, Temporary Wallpaper, Reusable Wallpaper, Peel and Stick Wallpaper, Repositionable Wallpaper
Both of our options are perfect for rentals, accent walls, and DIY decor projects, and we offer a variety of lengths to choose from. Your wallpaper order will be printed in the USA on PVC-free paper using eco-friendly water-based inks.
Peel And Stick Wallpaper:
- Easy to cut, customize, and apply on any smooth surface.
- Strong statement designs: Highlight main walls or add unexpected color accents to drawers.
- Ideal for craft projects: Perfect for DIY enthusiasts and creative endeavors.
- Accent walls: Great for creating focal points and adding visual interest.
- Simple design updates: Effortless way to refresh and revitalize living spaces.
Smooth Textured Wallpaper:
- Made of strong paper with a smooth finish and an adhesive coating activated by water.
- Versatile application: Suitable for accent walls, rental spaces, and kid's rooms, including nurseries.
- Durability and removability: Durable during use but completely removable when needed.
- Eco-friendly option: Recyclable, promoting environmental responsibility.
How to apply your removable wallpaper:
- To install, simply peel and stick - like a large sticker
- Subtle linen-like texture with peel-and-stick backing
- Removable and washable with mild soap and water
- Great for upgrading rooms, temporary spaces, bookcases, and an array of craft projects
- Printed with eco-friendly water-based inks on FSC-certified paper. Formaldehyde-, phthalate-, and PVC-free
- Test Sample: 24in x 12in
- Roll Width: 24in
- Roll Lengths: 3ft, 6ft, 9ft, 12ft
Washable with mild soap and water. The use of cleaner or heavy rubbing can cause the color to lift.