Your information is 100% secured
This Wallpaper is the perfect centerpiece to liven up any home. These wallpapers are designed to give any space a stylish twist. This 3D Flying Bird Wallpaper will bring the perfect subtle wallpaper that is sure to work extremely well as a complimentary piece and a backdrop!
These wallpapers are inspired from life and are made with an intricate design thought process. Made with high-quality, durable materials, our wallpapers will hang on your walls for years to come!
With widespread versatility, these wallpaper designs go great in any setting. This simple yet diverse selection of wall art immediately separates itself from other decorative items and brings change to your ambiance in seconds! Sit back and be amazed at how much this art complements and completes any room. With easy installation, and high-quality, long-lasting materials, this wallpaper selection is truly perfect for every space!
- Material: Paper peel and stick, traditional (use your own adhesive)
- Style: Pastoral, Textile Wallpapers, Non-Woven, 3D
- Use: Home Décor, Living Room, Bedroom, Elderly Home, Weddings, Child's Room, Office, Commerce
- Pattern: Landscape
- Features: Mildew Resistant, Environmentally Friendly, Extra Thick, Water Resistant, Anti-Static
- Prepare for a total home makeover. Gather all necessary tools: glue (for traditional option), brush, roller, spatula, ruler, knife, towels
- Clean the walls and ensure there are no rough edges or wet stains. Remove any wall hangings and other accessories in the vicinity
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern with how you would like your wall to look.
- According to the width of the wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall for equal distribution and clean application.
- Brush the glue or peel off the back slip on the back of each wallpaper panel and mark the order on it.
- Stick to the wall, use a knife to cut off the excess, then wipe off the overflowing glue with a towel
- When pasting the second panel, carefully match the wallpaper pattern. Cut off the excess with a ruler and a knife.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess around the areas you don’t need.
- Close the doors and windows and let your wallpaper dry for at least 24 - 48 hours
- Put your wall hangings and other accessories back up to complete your space! Your beautiful new wallpaper is now ready to be shown off.