Fast Shipping To:
Your information is 100% secured
Printed Botanical Wallpaper will add class and elegance to any place with its charming minimal design and subtle colors. These are a perfect add-on to give an entirely new look with a touch of aesthetics to any place. Be it your living room, kids' room, or bedroom, it is an ideal wallpaper to enhance the look and is easy to install and clean as well.
- Material: Paper peel and stick, traditional (use your own adhesive)
- Style: Pastoral, Textile Wallpapers, Non-Woven, 3D
- Use: Home Décor, Living Room, Bedroom, Elderly Home, Weddings, Child's Room, Office, Commerce
- Pattern: Landscape
- Features: Mildew Resistant, Environmentally Friendly, Extra Thick, Water Resistant, Anti-Static
- Roll Width: 20.90 In.
- Roll Length: 33.00 Ft.
- Repeat Length: 20.90 In.
- Finish: Solid Vinyl
- Match: DropMatch
- Prepare for a total home makeover. Gather all necessary tools: glue (for the traditional option), brush, roller, spatula, ruler, knife, towels
- Clean the walls and ensure there are no rough edges or wet stains. Remove any wall hangings and other accessories in the vicinity
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern with how you would like your wall to look.
- According to the width of the wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall for equal distribution and clean application.
- Brush the glue or peel off the back slip on the back of each wallpaper panel and mark the order on it.
- Stick to the wall, use a knife to cut off the excess, then wipe off the overflowing glue with a towel
- When pasting the second panel, carefully match the wallpaper pattern. Cut off the excess with a ruler and a knife.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess around the areas you don’t need.
- Close the doors and windows and let your wallpaper dry for at least 24 - 48 hours
- Put your wall hangings and other accessories back up to complete your space! Your beautiful new wallpaper is now ready to be shown off.