Your information is 100% secured
Add a touch of nature to your place with this Juniper Forest Wallpaper, as it has leaves and flowers printed on dark color wallpaper, giving a perfect nature vibe to your place. These are perfect for home, workplace, hotels, etc, as it comes in different colors, so you can select as per your interior and add some life to a place with its uniqueness.
- Material: Paper peel and stick, traditional (use your own adhesive)
- Style: Pastoral, Textile Wallpapers, Non-Woven, 3D
- Use: Home Décor, Living Room, Bedroom, Elderly Home, Weddings, Child's Room, Office, Commerce
- Pattern: Landscape
- Features: Mildew Resistant, Environmentally Friendly, Extra Thick, Water Resistant, Anti-Static
- Product Dimensions: 27 in x 27 ft = 60.75 sq ft
- Prepare for a total home makeover. Gather all necessary tools: glue (for the traditional option), brush, roller, spatula, ruler, knife, towels
- Clean the walls and ensure there are no rough edges or wet stains. Remove any wall hangings and other accessories in the vicinity
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern with how you would like your wall to look.
- According to the width of the wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall for equal distribution and clean application.
- Brush the glue or peel off the back slip on the back of each wallpaper panel and mark the order on it.
- Stick to the wall, use a knife to cut off the excess, then wipe off the overflowing glue with a towel
- When pasting the second panel, carefully match the wallpaper pattern. Cut off the excess with a ruler and a knife.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess around the areas you don’t need.
- Close the doors and windows and let your wallpaper dry for at least 24 - 48 hours
- Put your wall hangings and other accessories back up to complete your space! Your beautiful new wallpaper is now ready to be shown off.