Your information is 100% secured
Jungle Safari Animals Nursery Removable Wallpaper is perfect for your kid's room, as it features different animals in cartoon styles on a white background wallpaper, which is a favorite of kids. Made from premium material, these are easy to apply and their water-resistant material makes them easy to clean as well. It can be easily peeled and stuck and comes in different styles too.
- Material: Paper peel and stick, traditional (use your own adhesive)
- Style: Pastoral, Textile Wallpapers, Non-Woven, 3D
- Use: Home Décor, Living Room, Bedroom, Elderly Home, Weddings, Child's Room, Office, Commerce
- Pattern: Landscape
- Features: Mildew Resistant, Environmentally Friendly, Extra Thick, Water Resistant, Anti-Static
- Prepare for a total home makeover. Gather all necessary tools: glue (for the traditional option), brush, roller, spatula, ruler, knife, towels
- Clean the walls and ensure there are no rough edges or wet stains. Remove any wall hangings and other accessories in the vicinity
- Check the size of the wallpaper and match the pattern with how you would like your wall to look.
- According to the width of the wallpaper, mark vertical lines on the wall for equal distribution and clean application.
- Brush the glue or peel off the back slip on the back of each wallpaper panel and mark the order on it.
- Stick to the wall, use a knife to cut off the excess, then wipe off the overflowing glue with a towel
- When pasting the second panel, carefully match the wallpaper pattern. Cut off the excess with a ruler and a knife.
- Use a knife to cut off the excess around the areas you don’t need.
- Close the doors and windows and let your wallpaper dry for at least 24 - 48 hours
- Put your wall hangings and other accessories back up to complete your space! Your beautiful new wallpaper is now ready to be shown off.